Welcome to the Franklin County Parcel Mapper PLUS +
Please be advised that this is subscription-based parcel viewer site for accessing county tax parcel information.
Our Free Parcel Viewer is available at:
New Users: Register as a new user using the button at the bottom of the login screen. You will receive an email confirming your new account. Once you have clicked on the confirmation link in that email, you will be able to login to the site, purchase a subscription, and access the parcel data. Please verify that you receive confirmation of purchase and that it updates your subscription accordingly.
Help: Please contact email@example.com or call (717) 261-3149 for the following:
- You were a previous Webia user with existing credits
- You are a Tax Collector
- You are a Municipality or are doing work for them and need data
- Have questions about PayPal or User Accounts, the parcel viewer site or its development
- Have a question about a property record card
- If you are interested in purchasing GIS data: Please visit the Franklin County GIS page
General Site Notes:
- Site data updated on a weekly basis starting Friday evening.
- Delinquent Taxes listed on cards are NOT to be used for sending payments.
- For up-to-date Delinquent Tax values, please contact the Tax Office at (717) 261-3801.
- FOR PROPERTY CARDS OF MOBILE HOMES, CONDOMINIUMS, CABINS, OR LEASED PROPERTY, PLEASE CONTACT THE TAX OFFICE.
- If you need one of the above created before the regularly scheduled update, please contact the above email/phone number and ask for the GIS Department. Please allow 1-2 days turnaround time.
Announcements / Updates:
Site Update Announcement
THE SITE MAY EXPERIENCE A BRIEF INTERUPTION TONIGHT (9/24/18) AFTER 4:30 PM. AN UPDATE IS BEING APPLIED TO FIX THE FOLLOWING:
- ADD ACREAGE SEARCHING CAPABILITIES TO THE ADVANCED PARCEL QUERY
- INCREASE THE NUMBER OF RESULTS THAT CAN BE EXPORTED TO CSV AS A RESULT OF THE ADVANCED QUERIES
- FIX THE INITIAL SCREEN TO SHOW THE ACKNOWELDGEMENT CHECKBOX TEXT
09/24/18: There were some reports of issues with the PayPal button. We believe this to be resolved. If you have any issues, please contact the GIS Department at the above phone number.